Brookside Development, National Housing Innovation Award Winner, is leading a major housing industry transformation to zero energy ready homes. “This level of performance is the home of the future because it improves the way Americans live by substantially reducing or eliminating utility bills, ensuring engineered comfort way beyond traditional homes, protecting health with a comprehensive package of indoor air quality measures, and helping maximize the largest investment of a lifetime,” – Sam Rashkin, Chief Architect at the U.S. Department of Energy’s Building Technologies Office.
Over the years, Brookside Development has provided hundreds of families with a relatively stress free and enjoyable experience in the new home building process. The dedication, expertise, and keen attention to detail have earned Brookside numerous industry awards.
5 Singer Village Drive Open House
October 30th, 2016
November 6th, 2016
From Route 34 Derby turn at Starbucks onto Sodom Lane, left onto David Humphrey's Rd, first left into Singer Village;
5 Singer Village Drive is the third house on the left.
By Appointment @ any time
- Brookside Development has entered 5 Singer Village Drive, Derby, into the CT Zero Energy Challenge. Model will be open for viewing in September 2016
- Brookside Development partners with Suntegra to install Building Integrated Solar PV Roofs
- CT Green Building 2015 Singer Village
- 2013 CT Zero Energy Challenge Category Winner, Most Affordable Project
- Mark Nuzzolo at the DOE Challenge
- Singer Subdivision
- HOBI Awards
- Looking for Land to Purchase